Admira Digital Networks (“we”, “us”, “our”) operates the Admirapp mobile application (hereinafter, the “Service”).
This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the options you have available in relation to such data.
If you do not agree to all the “terms and conditions” and the “Privacy Policies”, or do not have such authority, or do not meet the eligibility requirements, you must cease all access or use of the Admira Digital Signage Services.
- Service Service is the Admirapp mobile application operated by Admira Digital Networks
- Personal data Personal data means data about a living person who can be identified from that data (or with that data and other information that we have or may have available).
- Data of use Data of use are the automatically collected data, generated by the use of the Service or by the own infrastructure of the Service (for example, the duration of the visit to a page).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored in your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information with different purposes to provide the Service and improve it.
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us certain identity personal information that may be used to contact you or to identify you (“Personal Information”). Identity Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- Nombre y apellidos
- Cookies and usage data
When you access the Service from a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, among others, the type of mobile device you use, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, the operating system of your mobile device, the type of Internet browser that your mobile device uses, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Cookies data and tracking
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored in your device. Other tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our Service.
You can order your browser to reject all cookies or get a notification when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Ejemplos de Cookies que utilizamos:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Admira Digital Networks uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Supply and maintain our Service.
- Notify you of changes in our Service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive functions of our Service when you decide to do it.
- Provide customer support.
- Collect analysis or valuable information that will allow us to improve our Service.
- Control the use of our Service.
- Detect, avoid and address technical problems.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to -and maintained on- computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside Spain and you decide to provide us information, please note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to Spain and we analyse them there.
Admira Digital Networks emprenderá todas las medidas razonables necesarias para garantizar que sus datos sean tratados de forma segura y de conformidad con esta Política de privacidad y no se realizará ninguna transferencia de sus Datos personales a una organización o país, salvo que existan unos controles adecuados establecidos incluyendo la seguridad de sus datos y otra información personal. Divulgación de datos
Disclosure of data
Admira Digital Networks may disclose your personal data in good faith when it believes that this action is necessary for the following:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Admira Digital Networks
- Prevent or investigate possible infractions in relation to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the audience.
- Protect itself against legal consequences
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee your absolute security.
We can hire third parties to provide our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obliged to not disclose them or use them for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
We have no control or assumption of any responsibility with respect to the content, policies or privacy practices of third-party sites or services.
The child’s privacy
Our service is not directed to anyone under 18 years of age (hereinafter, “Minor”).
We are not aware to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, contact us. If we are aware that we have collected Personal Data from minors without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org